Sunday, July 23, 2006

Concert




Last night we went to a outdoor Mark Shutltz Concert in McHenry.Mommy,Pete,Daniel,Joy,Laurel,and Levi stayed in the
van while Daddy,Samantha,Paige and I went to set up our chairs.
right before Mommy and Pete and Daniel and Joy and Laurel and Levi where going to co-
me it started to rain and I mean RAIN it poured we got all wet it was awful. it stoped raining in time for the concert one of the men was trying to blow the stage dry with a snow blower. our pants dryed of after a while but our socks and shoes were soaking wet so we finaly took them of.But I got a a realy good picture of the sunst. The bunnies are getting bigger every day we put them in the paper today so they might be gone soon=(. The ad said: Zebra Finches with cages $20 Baby Bunnies
$5-$10 each. and then our phone number.

No comments: