Saturday, September 30, 2006

Diamond



Hi Everyone,
I have to make this Post short because I am holding Levi and he likes to type=) But anyway this morning when I went outside to feed the rabbits I uncovered
Diamond and she was speckled it is like a gray speckle but when you look at her really close it is almost a brown speckle!. I put a picture of Laurel (she is pretending to vacuum with our new green vacuum that we bought last night)after Mommy took out her braids this morning that our friend Leah did Thursday, and the other picture is of Diamond with her speckles. Well I have to go now bye.
~Emily~

2 comments:

Aunt Diana said...

Hi, Emily. I love to look at your blog. You take great photographs! Love you! Aunt Diana

Willie said...

Thank you for the website. I just looked at it tonight. Love you! Willie