Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. OK I will post starting on Tuesday May 8, 2007. Daddy is playing softball this spring and his team won the first game.
Wednesday was Samantha's B-day I will post some pictures of that. She got some earrings, Now and Laters, a book, and some other stuff. Thursday we went to shots late in the afternoon then we met our friend in Lake Geneva so she could give us some milk that wasn't pasteurized. Then we ate supper out and went home and we finished packing for camp. We left on Friday around 10:30 a.m. to go to a camp up north for the work weekend. We came home late Saturday night. On Sunday Mommy opened her Mother's day gifts. On Monday mommy, Joy, and I went up to Children's for Joy's thyroid appointment. When we got home we all went to somebody we knew from that went to our church before lasts viewing. Tuesday softball was canceled because it was raining so we went shopping instead. Wednesday Daddy had Men's Group. Thursday we went to get milk before Samantha got her shot and we all went in because no one was sleeping. Friday we went to the play 'The Sound of Music' with a couple of our friends. Saturday night we went to our friends concert, she plays the violin. Sunday we went to church, and we went shopping in the evening. On Tuesday we all went to softball and I don't know which team won. We went to Culver's to get root beer floats because they were only a dollar because the one in Elkhorn had been there for 9 years. Well I have to go so I will catch all of you up later if anyone still looks at my blog.
~Emily~ OK it won't let me put any pictures on so I will try again a different time.
No comments:
Post a Comment