Monday, December 31, 2007

Hello,
Happy New Years Eve!
I haven't posted in a while, so I will give you a update of what has been happening. On the 23rd the younger children decorated sugar cookies and Levi decided to decorate his hair with green frosting! The 24th was Joy's 6th birthday and she opened her presents after lunch and she got a doll baby stroller, a pink robe (kind of like Laurels blue one),some wooden toy eggs, a set of pots and pans for her and Laurel's toy kitchen, their is even a strainer for straining noodles and things. Then the hit: a digital camera that takes pictures and movies!
After supper we all opened one Christmas present, I opened a set of two CD's by Seven Curtis Chapman. On Christmas we opened our stockings when we got up, I got a big candy bar and a Twinkie, I never knew what those were until this Christmas. I will post again as soon as I can but we are going to go play games. I will also post some pictures if I can.
Emily~

No comments: