Hello, Do you like the pictures? I took some yesterday and some today, yesterday was in the low 40's and today was in the 20's.
I haven't posted in a while so I will tell you what we have been doing.
Last Thursday (the 13th) when we went out for milk we went to the pet store and we got quite a few fish. Samantha got 2 female swordtails and 1 male. Paige got 2 female mollies and 1 male. And Pete got 2 white clouds. Yesterday we brought Paige's mollies back because they had ick. She got 3 new ones. This morning we had our Easter egg hunt. Pete was sick but he is feeling better now. This afternoon my Dad, Pete, Daniel, Joy, Laurel, and Levi played in the snow. The weather said that it is supposed to snow until 10:00 tonight and it started at about 7:15 this morning. We are supposed to get between 8 and 15 inches of snow, we already got at least 5 inches and it is still snowing!
~Emily~
No comments:
Post a Comment