Hello,
I think I will tell you what we have been doing lately.
Last Sunday (the sixth) Joy lost her first tooth and it was my dad's birthday.
Then on Monday one of Paige's mollies had 17 babies, they are all black and really cute! Last week my dad stayed home from work so he could start to finish one of our bedrooms. Yesterday my dad and us five older kids went swimming with our 4-H group at a indoor water park while my mom and the three little ones went and dropped a meal off at a friends house, then they went to a few other places. Last night after we came home and ate supper Paige brought some water into her school room to put in her tank and when she walked in there she saw tons (well it seemed like tons) of baby mollies! She and Samantha caught 38 babies. Then this morning Pete found 1 more baby. So now Paige has 59 mollies! 3 are adults and 56 are babies. Last Saturday Samantha found 8 baby guppies in the 55 gallon tank so now I have 63 guppies. I will post some pictures later or as soon as I can.
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment