Sunday August 24, 2008
Hello,
It is hard to believe that I haven't posted in almost 2 months! I am just going to tell you the main things we did. In July: Samantha came home from camp, we had 4-H, went to the WI CHEA Fun Fair, and my grandma came for 3 days and brought Samantha back to Virginia with her. In August: We put up a border in the craft room and now it is my school room, I will put up some before and after pics. later. Samantha and grandma came back and my parents went on a weekend trip to Madison with Joy and Levi. Then my grandma went home=( We had pre-fair 4-H judging on the 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th. Samantha and I got invited to go to the Banker's Dinner (you go, get your award or something and shake some person's had, you don't eat supper) because we got one of the best ribbons in our category. The 12th was the last softball game of the year =(. Now for some REALLY BAD NEWS. On the 16th Samantha's 55gal. fish tank cracked and about 30 gallons of water flooded our basement. All the fish survived but we had to bring them all to the pet store, including my mom's 11inch pleco. (Algae-eater). On Friday we drove to Beloit and got a 29 gallon tank with all the accessories for free from some lady. Yesterday we went to the Babiak's for a welcome home party for Sarah. Also some more BAD NEWS: On Thursday we got a letter from our church. My dad read it to us after supper (on Thursday) and it said that Pastor resigned and our church was no longer a church. No we don't have a church, today we had home church.Tomorrow we start school. Unfortunentley, since there was a flood, the whole basement is a mess, we had to take up Samantha's school room floor because there was water under it. But now everything is almost back to normal and ready for school. Well I have to go now.
Emily
Tuesday August 26, 2008
Hello,
Sorry I never posted this, I had to go cut up some corn our friend's gave us. Yesterday we started school, I managed to do all mine but some other people didn't. Today we did school, then after lunch Samantha and I went and vaccumed and washed dishes at the neighbor's house. Then when my dad got home from work everyone except my mom and Samantha went to the fair and brought our projects that we had to. We forgot one of Paige's plants so my dad has to bring it back. Well I have to go now-this time to eat supper.
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment