Today is the first day of our county fair!!! It goes through to Monday night. :)
Only my mom went (she had to drop off the pie she made...) I wanted to go but I wasn't allowed too. :(
Tonight *dances* two friends, Alena and Elizabeth, are coming over!!! Yay! And they are spending the night, going to the fair with us tomorrow, rides are only 1 ticket!!! Then Friday morning we will drop them off at their house, and go to the fair.
Tonight *dances* two friends, Alena and Elizabeth, are coming over!!! Yay! And they are spending the night, going to the fair with us tomorrow, rides are only 1 ticket!!! Then Friday morning we will drop them off at their house, and go to the fair.
Samantha's friend, Christine and her best friend Rachel, and Lauren are going to the fair with us on Friday, Lauren and Rachel are going to see Josh Turner (me, my sisters, and Christine don't really care about Josh Turner, he's just some country singer and we don't ever listen to country....) and the rest of us girls are going to walk around. :)
Saturday we might go look around the town we live by, because it's really touristy before Christine and Rachel leave...maybe not. :)
It shall be a fun week, because our other friends are going to the fair everyday, :) and we know some other people that go sometimes too! =D And Monday is the demolition derby!!!! I can't wait!!! =D (Something about all those people smashing cars up sounds fun!!! haha) The big (15 passenger) vans are the BEST!!!
It shall be a fun week, because our other friends are going to the fair everyday, :) and we know some other people that go sometimes too! =D And Monday is the demolition derby!!!! I can't wait!!! =D (Something about all those people smashing cars up sounds fun!!! haha) The big (15 passenger) vans are the BEST!!!
Other news, I have to stop eating gluten in October (right after I get back from VA). :(
I am going to VA in 17 days!!!! I am so excited, and my grandma (who retired yesterday!!!) is coming in 12 days!!!
I have two bunnies for sale...do you know of anyone in SE WI who wants one???
Good day!
Oh and I sprained my wrist really bad again...and the chiropractor decided that it will be a bad wrist fo the next few years but my growth plates should fix it eventauly...so if you could pray it gets better soon and that it gets fixed for good that would be really nice. :)
Oh and I sprained my wrist really bad again...and the chiropractor decided that it will be a bad wrist fo the next few years but my growth plates should fix it eventauly...so if you could pray it gets better soon and that it gets fixed for good that would be really nice. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment