Sorry I haven't posted in so long, life has been crazy!
My grandma came the 13, and the 18 my brother Pete and I went back to VA with her. We had a ton of fun, and I hope to do a post all about VA sometime soon! =)
We came back to WI on the 29. The 30 my parents and Lillian went to door county, and they are coming back sunday night. :)
Yesterday we had a tea party, and suprised Samantha by having Lauren over for it. :)
It has gotten rather cold lately...the low last night was 30 something! And it was freezing in our room...I am still really cold, it is less than 60 in our room, I don't know the exact temp. but outside it's 47. =) =( I like cold weather, but I also don't.
Next weekend we are all going to camp!!! YAY!!! I am SUPER pumped!!! We are leaving Thursday night and coming back Saturday night!!! I always freeze when we go to camp... :-/ It's always so cold out and most of the time it rains...haha :) This time I want to work in the kitchen (where it's 20 degrees warmer than outside... :) but I doubt Samantha and Paige would like that... :P
Last night I had a dream about camp...I always seem to have a dream like this before we go to camp...maybe it's because our room is always freezing before we go? I don't know, but anywho:
THE DREAM.... *laughs*
I simply dreamt that I went to camp wearing shorts and short sleeves, and forgot to pack...ANYTHING! I usually dream a dream like that before we go...(as I already said) but imagine if that did happen! I would have to borrow clothes from various people...haha =)
Well I am going to find warmer clothes cuz I am still really cold.
BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment