I am rather late for a post, but I have been busy making this blog lately, rather than posting. I am working on a header, and a blog button. Next thing I need to do is get posts on my old blogs with links here, so people will come here and read what I write! :)
Finally, I will have to do all the little details like font colors and stuff!
Today we got a bunch more snow, about 3 inches I think! Sadly, it took me and hour to get the driveway shovel. But hey, that was only like the 3rd time I've shoveled this year! (I've gotten lazy about shoveling, and generally just leave it for my brothers...hahahaha) I was good and ready to be done though, because my hands were so cold they were almost past hurting, and into numb.
For supper tonight we get minestrone soup and bread (The family is eating bread, and I get leftover breadsticks
because I can't eat the bread...yum!) and I didn't have to make any of it. My mom made the bread earlier, and then she decided to make the soup too, because she didn't think I knew how to make it. (Which is true, and I only remember eating this once before when some friends gave it to us after Lillian was born...it looked quite different then though, much more veggies!)
Now I have 8 minutes before Paige, my mom, and Lillian go to piano. And I get to babysit. Hurry up and download pictures!!! (And stop telling me I have to wait 22 minutes! Change it to 5, please? Pretty please? With sugar on top??? Okay, 18 is better, but not good enough. )
And because a post is not a post with out a picture, here is a picture of the model of Big Ben we had to make today in geography (that thing took, waaaaaaay too long!)
Sorry everyone, I was just informed I have used my 1gb of picture space. *sigh* I didn't want this to happen to me!!! :( So maybe later I can get some pictures up! But I have to babysit now.
-Emily
Did you know Brandon Heath's first guitar was black? Sorry, he's on the radio and just said that....haha (This reminds me, to remind you all, to except a concert post soon! Winter Jam was awesome!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment