Friday, October 13, 2006

Pics of Levi/New Gas Lines.

The First picture is of the harness I bought and the rest are of Levi.









Hi Everyone, The gas company is working on putting new gas lines in our neighborhood
and they are doing our road today so we have not got much done today except eat breakfast and watch the workers=) fortunantly I woke up early and did most of my school and I just finished math so now I am done with school for today=) We are all dressing really warmly because our heat doesn't work and Samantha had put a yellow snow suit on Levi because his nose was red. He looked really funny=) and I took a picture of him. I have recently bought a harness for Sweet Pea to wear and she doesn't like it much but I think she is in a baby phrase because she is being really pushy and when I take her out of her cage she chews holes in my coat and is not real happy. But she chewed up the harness somehow when it was on her and I can't take it back to the store so maybe she will like it when she is older. Back to the workers here is a update:There are two (2) tractors working right now and the one driver is very cautious and careful driver he is filling in a hole in our front yard that they dug with the tractor and he is lightly scraping the grass to get the loose dirt out if it and when he parked in the position that he is in he was really careful not to drive in our yard. But the other man ( I am not sure what he is doing) he just drive anywhere he wants and is not careful to stay out of your yard he just drives through it. Well I g2g eat lunch bye
~Emily~
P.S. Levi is teething=).

No comments: