

Hi everyone I said in my last post that I would post what the pictures that I posted were of well here they are: 1 Is our partially built shed with no doors or roof, 2 is our partially built shed with out some side panels, 3 is me standing in the shed, 4 is Laurel with a 2by4 as her guitar,5 is joy and Laurel with their 2by4 guitars, and 6 last but not least is a FRY you know those things made of fried potatoes that you get from McDonald's,Burger King... The other night Mommy, Daddy, Joy, Laurel, and Levi went to Wal-Mart and Mommy bought Daddy some fries because she thought he might be hungry and that was one of them! It is actually real! I am not joking as you might be able to tell=) Here are a couple more pics.: the first is of Diamong and the second is of Jack (Jack is Daiamond's Dad=)
4 comments:
Oh Yeah the one that has a really bad glare is of two tree frogs that were on our back door the other night.=)
~Emily~
ohh! they r so cute!
Thank You Brooke,
Tonight we were out shopping in Racine and we went to Petco and they had a tiny lop (it was smaller than Diamond) and it was really CUTE!!!!!!!=)
~Emily~
emily,
how many rabbits do u have total now?
Post a Comment