




Hi everyone,
What did you all get for Christmas? I got a watch, some blank CD's for putting my pictures on, a coin purse, a wallet, some hair stuff so my hair doesn't get frizzy or tangly and a basket to put it in, a little key chain camera, a pack of gum, a calendar, a little ball that you squeeze, a tootsie roll that was like 3 inches long, a little cash box that locks it is purple, and I got a litttle container that has this stuff in it and you water it one time and it grows grass for you rabbits. Last night Levi was plying at the bottom of the stairs and then he started to cry and we look at him and he had crawled up 3 stairs.mommy also bought some little kitchen ornaments and put them on a little tree thing we have.
Here are some pictures. the computer won't let me post any more pictures so I am going to post anther post. Bye
~Emily~
No comments:
Post a Comment