


HI everyone. Here is a update about one of my females guppies Lace. Yesterday before we left for church Samantha saw that the other fish were picking on her so she put her in our breeders trap and she had babies while we were at church. We came home and while Daddy got mommys shopping list Samantha checked on her and she had like ten babies but when we got home from shopping that night Lace had died and all of the babies disappeared except two. One was dead and the other one was just fine but this afternoon he died. So now I am down to one female guppy Crystal. If she dies has babies and dies to I will save up some of my allowance money and buy some guppies from Jim's Pet Store because they are all really healthy. Oh and here is a little update on Jewel on his back right foot he pulled out a toenail or something like that and it was bleeding so I have to keep his cage really clean so it doesn't get infected and Pearl is always cold when I go out side to feed them so please pray that she will stay warm and that Jewels foot will not get infected and that it will get better soon.
Thanks
~Emily~
No comments:
Post a Comment