Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Update.






Hi everyone,
here is our schedule starting the day of Thanksgiving: On Thanksgiving we put up Christmas lights outside because it was 55 degrees, the day after Thanksgiving Daddy got up early(3:30a.m.) and went shopping and he bought a computer that was secret and you had to go online to look at it but the bad part was that he had to go to Illinois to get it because it wasn't for sale in WI, Hawaii, and some other places. He bought some other stuff and one of the things he bought was a $8.00 digital keychian camera for me it is really tiny Daniel asked me if I would buy him one for Christmas but I told him he had to ask mommy and she said maybe.The Gruber's came @ 12:30 for lunch and supper. We got our Christmas tree the next day brought it home an decorated it partly and we finished it and most of the decorations for Christmas on Sunday. Today we went to the chiropractor and ate supper out at Pizza Hut(R).
I posted some pictures of the keychain camera and It is truly really tiny it is just a little bit bigger than my Canon S330 batteries. Well I have to go now because Daddy is going to install the software for the camera so I can download some of the pictures.bye
~Emily~

2 comments:

brooke said...

that camera is cool!

Emily said...

yeah it is. do you have a Menards by you?
~Emily~