


Hello everyone,
Guess what! I got 3 guppies last night: 1 male and 2 females.
I named the male Ivory and he is looking sick right now I hope he doesn't die. I named one female Lace and her tail is yellow and she is scared=) and I named the other female Cyrstal and her tail is a little bit orange and she just swims around and eats=). Ivory looks very nice and pretty his tail is orange and kind of striped you can't really tell unless you look up close. I said that his tail is on fire because it kinda looks like that. When Samantha told Mommy that Ivory looks kinda sick I imeadiently went and took some pictures of him and my other fish so here are some pictures but I can only post a couple because a certain member of the family wants to use the computer RIGHT NOW!!!!
the first one is of my male the 2cnd is of my female and the 3rd is of my other female Lace she was hiding in all of the plants on the bottom so I couldn't take a picture of her very well.
~Emily~
No comments:
Post a Comment