Wednesday, November 1, 2006

I Am Going To Try To Post Pictures Again.

Hi everyone, I am going to try to post pictures again (as you can tell by reading the title=) I hope it will work:





YEA!!!!!!!! It worked finally (now I have too see if all of these pics. Will actually download on my blog=) okay the first 5 are of Levi, then one is of our pet frog his name is Monah or something of the sort it means "frog" in a different language, I take care of him because everyone else thinks he is going to jump out of his tank(except for Daddy but he doesn't really have time to feed him) tonight at supper Samantha said that we could give him to you Hannah ( I think that she was joking=) but then she said that your mom probally wouldn't like him. Tell Cara happy b-day for me please Hannah.
Bye everyone,
~Emily~
oh yeah the last picture is of Diamond she has gotten really BIG

No comments: