Friday, October 19, 2007

PICTURES

Levi wanted his picture taken too.

My mom was telling them to look at the camera.( not her! )


You're still not looking at the camera!

Admiring Laurel's new baby.


Hello, I can't belive its almost been another month since I posted!!!! We have been busy lately, here are a few of the things that have been happening. We started school in the end of August. Miss Hannah (for any of you that know her) had her baby on October 10, his name is Nathan Christian, and he wighed 9 lb. and 2 oz. and he was 21 1/2 inches long. We joined a 4H club and theabout it that's the first meeting was Oct. 15 and their is one every month. I am the asstiant photographer for the club (Samantha is the photographer). Well I think that's all the "major" things that have happened. Here are some pictures I took today of Joy, Laurel and Levi (Levi had to be apart =).


Emily

No comments: