Hello,
Mommy and Daddy said that I could keep the gray baby bunny from the ones my rabbits had this year since his dad, Jack died in August, he looks just like Jack, I am still deciding on a name for him, I think his first name will be Emerald. The pictures are of him and his brother and sister. We thought that all three of them were boys but the black one is actually a girl, we didn't find that out until the day that the people who came to take her and one of her brothers (the brown one) If you have any suggestions of what I should name the gray bunny please give them to me, you could post them as a comment or you can email them to me. I am going to put a new link in as soon as I know what the address is, it is for my parents Market America website, if you go there you can buy stuff and they earn points when people buy stuff then the points are worth money so then they earn money, or something like that.
~Emily~
~Emily~
P.S. The words for the pictures are for the picture above it.
No comments:
Post a Comment