Monday, November 5, 2007

New Link



Hello everyone,

I just put a new link in, it is for my parents Market America website, you can buy stuff through my parents. The Pictures are of one of my rabbits, this morning my mom looked outside and she (the rabbit(Opal)) was sitting on our patio and one of our outside cats, Ebi was sitting about three feet away from her totally ignoring her which is good because she is as big as him if not bigger. I went outside and she ran in the shed so I went in the shed and shut the doors and eventually caught her. After I put her in her cage she snorted at me because she was made! I don't have any pictures of Ebi, if I did I would put them on here, maybe I will take some of him. Well I have to go now bye.

~Emily~

No comments: