Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Table on Thanksgiving at our Neighbor's house.


Hello,

On Thursday we went to our neighbor's house for

Thanksgiving Supper. We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, ham gravy, turkey gravy, giblet gravy (made out of the turkey's innards), we also had peas, corn, cranberry sauce, rolls( that my mom made from scratch) and for dessert we had Jello salad, Pumpkin Pie, and Pecan Pie

On Friday we went and got our Christmas tree then we went to Pizza Hut for lunch and then Menard's to get some things. A while after we got home (we had to get our Christmas buckets out of the basement) we realized that we couldn't find any small, white Christmas tree lights so my mom went to wal-mart (around 8:00 at night) awhile after she got back home my dad started to put lights on the tree. He didn't finish until yesterday morning so we put the ornaments on the tree yesterday. Last night I was doing English in the basement at like 6:30 p.m. ( we are going to be a little busy this week so I was doing some of this weeks English ahead of time) and Samantha yelled down the stairs "Emily do you realize that we are leaving in about 30 seconds?" I said no because I didn't know we were going anywhere, so I hurried upstairs and got my coat and stuff. It turned out we were going to go to Office Max so Paige could get a camera that went on sale at Circuit City but you had to go to one in Indiana to get it (weird I know) and Office Max matches prices but they closed at 7 p.m. And the camera was on sale but the sale ended yesterday. She got her camera, it is a Canon SD Digital Elph 1000. Well I have to go now bye.

No comments: