Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hello,
Here is what we have been doing lately.
We have all been trying to finish school but none of us are done for the summer. =(
Last week we didn't go to softball
on Tuesday because it was canceled since it was Memorial Day on Monday. Instead we went to a pizza place with our 4-H group and made a picture with dairy things on it like a ice cream shop for Dairy Month (with is June). On Wednesday Samantha and I went to the Babiaks house so Leah and Sarah could braid our hair. It was also Pete's 10th birthday. He picked out mint chocolate chip ice cream cake for desert. He got several presents but I think his favorite was an authentic war helmet. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday we went to a homeschool conference. Richard "Little Bear" Wheeler was the main speaker. On Sunday we attended a graduation for a friend. On Monday Paige had her piano lesson, on Tuesday everyone went to softball except my mom, Joy, and I. My mom, Joy, and I went to a Small Pets meeting that I had to attend to for 4-H. Yesterday we didn't really do much. It was very rainy this morning but now it is very hot and humid. Today my mom went to the doctor's, she had an appointment. Then after she came home everyone except Paige, Levi, and I went to Samantha's allergy shots. When they came home we got ready for Pete's birthday party. Then my mom went to the party store. Tomorrow evening Pete is having a birthday party, we all get one when we are 5, 10, and 15. While he is having his party us three older girls might go to the Babiak's and watch a movie with some of them. Well that is all for now. I will try to post once a week but we are very busy this summer.

Emily

No comments: