Hello,
I am sorry I haven't posted in so long, I will tell you the biggest things that have happened since I did post.
I turned 13 and my older sisters had a surprise tea party for me! It was very nice. I got to see a whole bunch of my friends, some of which I don't see very much. My grandma was here for that and she stayed until the 11.
In April my dad and Levi had their birthday's. Levi turned 3 and on his birthday (the 18) we bought a new van. It is only a 12 passenger but it is the same length as a 15 passenger so it has a lot of room in the back.
In the begining of May my dad's softball games began. We were also busy getting ready for Samantha's graduation party. She turned 18 and Pete turned 11. Then on the 29 Samantha's best friend Kaylee came to help get ready for the party.
The party was really good, over 100 people came! Also the Babiak's stayed for almost 5 hours after the party was over, that was really fun. =D
Sometime during the party the downstairs bathroom broke so my dad had to fix it, if he hadn't we wouldn't have been able to use any water! The water from the dirty dishes was coming up in the toilet. The problem was that someone flushed a rag and it got stuck in one of the pipes. Now the whole problem is fixed!
Kaylee's dad came and picked her up yesterday. Last night's softball game was at 9pm so only us three older girls went with.
I will try to post pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment