








Hello,
Since I last posted my oldest sister Samantha went to camp, she has been gone for two weeks, today some friends of ours came and picked up my other older sister Paige. They will both come home at the end of this week.
We got our pools set up recently so we went swimming yesterday and today. Yesterday Pete, Daniel, and I all taught ourselves how to swim...we definitely can't swim very well and I can only swim under water very well.
Last week was very hot, and on Monday we went with the Babiak's to Old World Wisconsin. We got in free because on Monday's in June it has free admission. On Friday we had the Babiak's over for a campfire and smore's. It was really fun and we got to play a lot while our parents talked.
We are still looking for a new church. Today we went to one I never knew about, it was about 20 minutes away.
That is about all we have been doing lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment