Tuesday, August 4, 2009

School

Hello,
As summer is ending, I am looking forward to starting school. I can start math and science anytime now and will probably try to start tomorrow. I am not sure what else I am doing yet but I will tell you when I start.
Lately we have been working on our 4-H projects. I am almost done!!! =D I have to take some pictures and then after they are developed put them on poster board. And right before judging I have to make my food but besides that I am done!
Tonight is my dad's last night of softball. If his team wins they play two games tonight, if they don't they only play one.
Samantha, Paige, and Grandma are coming back in a week and a half so that is exciting. Then Grandma goes home after 4 days.
Then after she goes home we have pre-fair judging all week.
Besides that, we haven't been doing much else.

No comments: