Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Life...

Hello,
I am using the laptop in my room because I have to watch the little girls in our room...''Narnia??? Newsboys???''-Joy ''yep Narina! No Tobymac, not Newsboys, Tobymac, Tobymac...''-Laurel (making her voice sound more and more weird each time she says it) actually I am listening to them talk about our posters. And telling them to lay down...ect.
Anyway...back to my post. Here is the big things that have happened or we did since I last posted.

The 13th Samantha, Paige and my Grandma came back from VA. We had a surprise birthday(for Paige)/welcome home party for them. We had our very good friends over, they too have 9 kids so it was a loud night! =) It was fun and the worst injury that happend was when we were playing soccer and Daniel missed the ball and instead kicked my ankle. So now I have a sprianed ankle and wrist.

Last Monday we had our monthly 4-H meeting. Tuesday morning my Grandma left and Tuesday thru Friday we had pre-fair judging. I got 9 blue ribbons, one of which also got a merit, and one red. We got to see our friends 3 of the days so that was nice.

On Friday in the morning before we went to the one fair grounds for judging we went to another fair and we were in the children's parade. All of us kids except Samantha got in for free since we were in the parade. Those of us who were in the parade got free ride tickets and free ice cream coupons.

Saturday was Paige's 15th birthday. She got a $25 Amazon gift card, a notebook some mints, and several other things.


Ok I am now back on our normal computer as Paige came and is watching the girls. "lay down! go to sleep! stop talking!be quiet!" Sounds like fun right!? It really isn't that fun.


We have been watching our neighbors little Bichon Frise (pronounced be-shawn-free-say) who barks if we don't go outside and play with him. We have to take in to the neighbor's house every night and go get him every morning. Samantha went Sunday for me. Usually me and one or both of the boys go plus some of the little kids. Her house is really creepy, it has 8 doors that you could go in one of which doesn't latch but it is a garage door (like one that is for your house) and a couple feet away from it are two stairs (they go up into the stairway to go in the house) so my dad jammed a pogo stick there so you can't get in. And it has a bunch of windows you could get in. Then if someone had a ladder...a ton more places to go in. But hopefully they are all locked. And the rule is if its dark 2 or more of us have to go because there are a bunch of trees someone could hide behind and wait to ambish us. Well I am going to go now. Maybe I can post pics soon.

1 comment:

Friends of Narnia said...

Oh do post some pics!! :D Ha ha, yes it is MOST fun to tell little girls to lay down and go to sleep over and over and OVER... not! :P :P Boy do I know how that feels! :P

~Queen Lucy~