Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! I think 2010 is going to be interesting for me, there are several large things I want to accomplish, including having a crochet blog (I want to post at least once a week), and maybe even selling some crocheted items.
In my last post I said something about posting about a thing I am crocheting to hold my crochet hooks in. Well that post is going to have to wait awhile because I stopped working on the thing, the reason being....
Yesterday I started making a beret for my sister, Samantha. She asked me to make one for her awhile ago, and yesterday my mom bought some yarn. I told her I would make her a hat if she got the pattern. She looked on Google, and found tons of free patterns. This is the one she liked best, so it's the one I am using.
I am working on a picture post of how to make the hat...but I can't post it until I finish the hat! :)
Emily

1 comment:

Emily said...

I just started crocheting this fall. ok, I already got the afghan pattern site, the baby one that is green is really cute! :)