Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hello and merry Christmas everyone!
This morning me and my brothers got up around 4 and opened our stockings. Inside were these little wind up toys, some of them do back flips! :) Around 5:15 Laurel got up too. There was also little candy canes around our stockings.
I had to wash my pants for today because SOMEONE who said they would wash them for me didn't. :P And they didn't bother to tell me they didn't wash them.
Then me, the boys, and Laurel drank cappachino that was on the table, well Daniel drank the mocha latte. It was very good! :) But quite an experience, and a little dangerous if you ask me....the boys aren't exactly the safest people in the kitchen...
Then we went in the living room and decided to exercise. The only problem is that most excersies are loud and we were supposed to be being quiet. So somehow we got to doing bench presses...I started out with Laurel but she didn't like it and I couldn't really do more than 2. So then I used a chair, I did a bunch with the chair while my lovely brother Pete turned off the light, put me in the spotlight with his flashlight, and took a movie of me doing 'bench presses with a chair'. But he made me stop so he could do them. :(
So then it was his turn. He did 50 (while I took a movie of him) and then I watched the movie of me, and I had done 50 too!
Then we looked at Pete's knife he got last night, and at mine. And talked about people we know and their knives. And stuff like that.
And we were bored.
And we had not much to do.
And finally around 7 I went to see if Samantha was awake yet. She was and we convinced her to get up. And now Paige and Levi are up!
We have done a lot of stuff this month. There were only 4 days we didn't really do much!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

1 comment:

Friends of Narnia said...

Merry Christmas, Elizabeth! =D I love your template... it's pretty. ;)