Thursday, November 26, 2009

Snow!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Early this morning it snowed for the first time this fall! :) It's all almost melted by now though! :)
Today Samantha, Pete, and I went on a 2-mile walk/run with the neighbors little dog. I love running. :) Unfortunantely no one else in my family does...and if they do run with me I have to keep stopping and waiting for them to catch up. Too bad I don't have an identical twin! ;) Then Samantha said she needs a german shepherd to go places with her so she's safe...so she said I could borrow it to go running...too bad they cost so much! (She was joking about that...though it's true... :)
Tomorrow we are going to cut down our christmas tree, take it home and hopefully start decorating it! :D
Soon I am gonna try and make a short movie of something to put up here.

3 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EMILY!!
I saw the snow too!
It was SO COOL!!
I hope you have a good Thanksgiving.
Bye Emily!!!
In CHrist
Elizabeth

*Lizzie* said...

Hello!
i really like this backround!!
It is so cute:)
In Christ
Elizabeth

Emily said...

Thanks so much Elizabeth!
~Emily