Hi Peoples! :)
Today we've been cleaning the house. :P I don't like cleaning. :( Then we ate lunch. Unfortunately we had to eat cheese sandwiches. I love cheese. But now I have a headache. Ya see, I am pretty sure I am allergic to dairy (well I don't think if it's cooked like in bread or something) because I didn't eat any cheese, milk, yogurt, or anything like that for a week, but I also didn't have any headaches. Then I drank milk on Friday, and got a headache. On Saturday I ate yogurt, and got another headache. Last night I ate cheese on my tacos and got a headache.Now today for lunch I ate cheese and have a headache. You see I have been getting a lot of headaches. (Like for the past year and then some) Sometimes they are from the sun, but I can tell if they are from the sun, or if they are from something else. So now, I guess I'll try not eating dairy. :( :P It's so hard because we eat a lot of dairy at our house. Sometimes we get raw milk from our friends, but we haven't gotten any in a while. So the next time we get some I'll drink it and hopefully it won't give me a headache. :) That would be great!
Well, besides normal stuff, I have gone to 4-H drama fest practice, gone to Bright Lights, gone to Pizza Hut for supper, gone to Menards, Kmart, and Kohl's. When we went to the last 4 places, (Menards first) we brought the trailer with to return the extra R&R ties and rebar. The rebar was 20 feet long, so it stuck like a foot or two out the back door of our van. Now we have a bunch of junk in the back of our van. (strollers, maybe tools, random stuff like batteries, bulletins, pens, pencils, paper...and bags of clothes) It just so happened to be a wet rainy day/evening when we did this. So after we started driving, Pete remembered that he forgot to put the bags of clothes over the hole from the door to prevent as much water from coming in. So when we got to the second stop sign from our house, we both quickly jumped up and around and put them there. Then we sat back down just as we started going. After another stop sign, we got on the highway. And I realized that those bags (which were garbage bags) had a bunch of holes in them, and the one was untied, and empty enough to fall out of the van if we turned sharp enough and fast enough and blah, blah, blah. So we decide we'd better start fishing....we unsuccessfully tried getting them with out getting unbuckled. Then a while later, we stopped for a stop sign, and so we quickly grabbed the bags and sat back down as we started driving again. Then we were holding these bags behind the bench. We decided to throw them to the other side of the van, by the shut door. Then we made sure nothing else was going to fall out. A bulletin could have, and if it did a battery probably would have too, but they didn't. As we were doing this all during our 30some minute drive Paige figured out what we were doing, and we had a hard time convincing her not to tell anyone. (You see our parents had no idea what we were doing, I think ;)
Yesterday we all went to church. That was the second time this year we all went to church!
And last night me and Paige went to youth group. I had never been to youth group before, and neither had Paige. Pete technically could have come, but he is in sunday school so my mom said he couldn't. (You see, sunday school is for 1-5th grade, and youth group is for 6-12th grade and Pete is in 6th grade but my mom put him in sunday school because she liked what they were going to be doing. [The young peacemakers thing]) I hope you got that last bit of information.... =D
Tonight is 4-H. Tomorrow night is drama fest practice. I am going to tell you about the plays our club is doing. The first one is the JC Penny play, and someone goes out on stage, and then all these other people come out one at a time, and the first person asks them where they got there jeans, shirt, hat, socks, shoes, and whatever. They all say JC Penny. Then someone comes out in shorts and a t-shirt and the other people are like who are you? and the person says I'm JC Penny.
The other play (that I am in, along with the boys and most of our friends) is the Invisible Bench play.
There are 7 people. The first comes out and sits (on nothing) on the invisible bench. The second person comes and says what are you doing? and the first person says I'm sitting on the invisible bench. Then the second person says oh, can I join you? and then that happens over and over until all 7 people are sitting there. Then the eighth person comes out and says what are you doing? and the sitting people all say we're sitting on the invisible bench. Then the eighth person says but the invisible bench is over there (and points) and the sitting people all look at each other with wide eyes and fall over backward.
I am the fourth person to go sit on nothing. :)
On Wednesday Sammy's friend Lauren (she's my friend too, but Sammy's best friend) is coming over. And she might get to spend the night. :)
Well I should go do something. I guess I'll either play out side or practice sitting on an invisible bench.
My mom decided that my dad isn't going to play softball this year. :( I am so sad about that. She says it isn't enough exercise and that all he does is sit on the bench. That isn't true, because he doesn't always sit on the bench (especially since half the time they hardly have enough players). Sammy can drive us but only until she goes to camp, which is the beginning of June. :(
Oh by the way, does anyone know how to get rid of a headache? The only way I know how to is to go to bed, and when I wake up the next day it's gone. (Well twice when I had a really bad headache it wasn't gone the next day).
Have a nice April!!!! =D
2 comments:
Hey Emmy!
That is to bad you are having headaches =( I don't like headaches. Soory but I don't know how to get rid of them. That is cool you are in plays! I wish I could be in plays.By the way Emmy,
umm.... how do you get your other blogs on here and have pictures for them? I hope I am making sense how I'm saying this =) Do you know what I mean though? And another by the way =) did you know I REALLY REALLY REALLY like your blog?! I REALLY LOVEreading all your post's =D You are a good friend you are Emmy =) Thanks for being my friend!
Always your friend Lizzie
P.S. Thanks for always commenting on my blogs! It REALLY REALLY means a LOT to me =)
Hey Emmy
I have awarded you on my blog for the Beautiful Blog award!You can go check it out on my blog :)
~Lizzie~ P.S. Love the new template!
Post a Comment