My friend Lizzy at My Imaginary Horse has given me the Beautiful Blog Award!The Rules: If you choose to accept the award you must:
#1 Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
#2 Copy the award and past it to your blog.
#3Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
#4 Pass this award to 15 awesome bloggers you have discovered.
#5 Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.
This is the first awarded I've been given! :) Thanks SO much Lizzy!!! =D
Seven things about me (I'll try to do thing you might not know):
#1 The first time I went to youth group was when I was 14 (two weeks ago)
#2 I love being outside
#3 I want to start running this summer (I just have to either convince someone to come with me, or convince my mom to let me go alone)
#4 I am planning on letting my rabbits have baby bunnies really soon!
#5 I love chocolate and coffee
#6 I want to be an artist when I grow up. (The only problem is I can't really sing [or at least I think that] and I don't know how to play any instruments)
#7 I will have my first 'job' this summer. (Taking care of my sisters cats and fish while she is at camp for eight weeks...I'm actually getting paid!)
I don't think I can come up with 15 bloggers that haven't already been awarded, but I'll try:
Lady Florimel (Rose of Venice)
Paige (Paige's Page)
Samantha (Life's Record)
Kate (Sunshine Communications)
Miss Me (My Electric Sea)
Jumbo Shrimp (Pixie Dust)
And the next 9(nine) people who comment.
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment