
Thank you Lizzie for the Berry award!
Rules:
#1 Put the image of the award within your blog post.
#2 Put down answers to the following questions.
#3 When you answer the questions, add one question to the list.
#4 Award as many people as you wish! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Questions
#1 Do you like to wear hats? Yeah, but I don't have any
#2 Do you live in the north or the south? North
#3 Chick-Fil-A or McDonald's? I guess McDonald's because I've never been to Chick-Fil-A
#4 Blueberries, rasperries, or blackberries? All, but raspberries are the best!
#5 Pearls or Diamonds? Diamonds
#6 Favorite color? PURPLE!!!
#7 Plaid, stripes, or polka dots? Plaid
#8 Favorite back round site? blogger cuz you can make your own!
#9 Hearts or flowers? both!
#10 Do you have more then one blog?Yep I have three blogs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I award this to....
Pixie Dust @ Pixie Dust
Miss Me @ My Electric Cave
Kate @ sunshine communications
And if any one else wants this award just comment and ask :)
-Emmy-
No comments:
Post a Comment