Saturday, June 12, 2010

total awesomeness!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while...reasons...
Today was Daniel's 10th birthday party ( his b-day is actually in January but he wanted one outside)! We get parties when we are 5, 10, 15, and when we graduate highschool. Today was SOOOO fun!!! Some of my best friends were there, ( I have a lot of best friends tho! Like you Lizzie! :) And they stayed almost and hour late, I am so glad for that because we don't see each other a lot, and when we do it's usually at 4-H or something so we can't really talk or play.
And there wasn't a really big mess to clean up either, though the last part was kinda hard for me. :(
Tomorrow we might not go to church because my dad has to work tonight. But youth group is tomorrow night, and Pete gets to go for the first time! :)
I am so sore, because we played so much, and with boys, you can guarantee being hurt. But it wasn't too bad (besides my back, because my bro yanked a chair out from under me on Tuesday and it hurt my back, and my knee, which I sprained in May, but those were ok) until my (other) bro was going to the basement, and three metal folding chairs were leaning against the door, and he didn't move them when he went down so they fell on my foot. That's why the last part of cleaning was hard for me. My foot hurts sooo bad. I'm kinda glad we might not go to church tomorrow because it would be really hard for me to make it. And when I hurt to bad, I start shaking, and that's kinda weird, standing in a church with 900 other people (of which less than 10 know why) and your shaking... :P
Oh well I'll live. :)
Monday is 4-H! Yay! Get to say hi to friends!
Wednesday I have to go to the doctor (hey, maybe they will do something about my foot, knee, back....haha :) because one of my levels of something or another is like 2500 and it's supposed to be 80 or something like that (I don't really know what or why) and then right when I get home we have to go to horseless horse for 4-H. Get to say hi to friends again! And after that, hmm, oh! On Saturday we might go to the dairy breakfast and have a bake sale from 6am-10am. Fun, fun! And then in the afternoon, maybe a 8th grade grad. party.
BTW (by the way) Samantha went to camp on Tuesday, and won't be back until August. And I am hired to take care of the cats (inside and outside) and fish while she's gone. :)
Well I should go because I still have TONS (okay, like 1 is FINISHED, a few are half done, and all my plants, veggies, and flowers are planted, so take those out of 50 51, and you have like the 20 hard ones left) of fair projects to do. And I'm really tired. At least my body is.
Have a great and blessed weekend!
-Emmy

No comments: