That's right, just four more days until Thanksgiving! That's means no school for a week. I am so excited, because I have a great project to do! I want to make a movie about all the cats we have outside.
Mario.
Snickers, the neighbor's cat.
Pumpkin the neighbor's cat.
Thor.
Dory.
Smokey, the neighbor's cat.
So those are really bad pictures, but at least you can know what the cat's look like, kind of. And there is Woden, who looks like Thor.The cat's are like a huge tangled mess. Because they are always looking in the doors and windows, wanting to be fed, and pet, and wanting to come inside. And they don't all get along the best...sometimes they do.
Dory is Mario's and Snicker's mom.
Smokey is a cat that somebody found stuck in the tree when she was really tiny, she was the neighbor's daughter's cat, but she quit using the litter box, so she got kicked out of the house. She is aso Pumpkin's mom.
Pumpkin, is the neighbor's cat, he likes to get wet, and he lives both inside and out.
Snicker's, is also the neigbor's cat who lives inside and out.
The neighbor's are in North Dakota, so my sister is taking care of their cats and their house plants (they have a ton of them!). It's gotten kind of crazy, because the cats want to be inside and outside at the same time, and they want to come in our house because that's where all the people are. Pumpkin has lost all his manners and practically lives on the counters and table when he is inside.
Anywho, back on subject, I want to make a movie about all these cats, but I can't think of a storyline to follow. The only thing I have decided to do so far is to try to get clips of all the cats seperately, and kind of introduce them. That should take awhile, because the only thing I have to edit the movie is Window's Movie Maker, and the version on this computer isn't very good.
Do any of you know of good free programs for making movies?
Today we were late for church. 10 whole minutes late. And it was 15 minutes late by the time we got in there and were waiting for seats. But at least everyone was still singing, not sitting down listening to announcements! All eleven of us got squished into 8 seats until the kiddos went to Sunday School. It wasn't that bad, at our old church, the chairs were smaller, and for some reason eight of us kids would always start out squished into five chairs, but then someone would be like, ''Guys, there are three seats beside you, scoot over!''
Have a good week!!!
-Emily
ps I am trying to get a good picture for this awesome photo challenge, but these rainy days haven't been to good!
You only have until Tuesday to get your pictures entered, so head on over now!
No comments:
Post a Comment