First, late last night, my sister had a great idea for my cat movie. It goes right along with the title she thought of too! I want to work on it today, so hopefully this cloudy weather leaves.
This is Woden.
Next, I love raw whipped cream. It is so much better than the fake whipped cream from the store, that isn't really whipped cream. Yesterday I whipped some cream off the top of one of our gallons of milk, and it's still whipped today.
Food. It's so delicious, and I have found out this year you can make a lot of stuff with out dairy, but it doesn't have to be much more exspensive. Yesterday I made chocolate cream pie, eggnog (the kind you cook), and pumpkin pie batter, all without dairy.
When I made the pumpkin pie batter, it was hilarious, because we had a big can of pumpkin, and my sister and brother were making an 1/4 batch, and I was making an 1/8 batch, but we didn't write down what we needed, and we kept figuring something out, and then forgetting it again. In the end the batters look pretty good...and today we are going to make them into pie!
Siblings. They can be so funny sometimes. The other day Lillian took all the pan lids out of the drawer, and when we told her not to bang them together (we were in the living room and didn't know she took them all out) she went, sat in the drawer, and started playing with bags.
I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I plan to have pictures of our meal up later today/tonight, but since we haven't eaten it yet, I can't promise anything.
-Emily
ps. It snowed enough for me to take pictures of yesterday! I can't wait to get them up on the computer.

3 comments:
Your sister is adorable! My sister Lilly's real name is Lillian as well :)
Aw, that's cool! :)
omygoodness! she is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment