Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tag! :)


My blog friend Makay has tagged me! Thanks Makay, I love tags! :)

Directions: 
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 10 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

IF SOMEONE SAYS ‘ARE YOU OKAY’ YOU SAY?
"All Along'' Remedy Drive


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day-Mercy Me

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
New World-Tobymac

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
City on Our Knees-Tobymac 

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Spontaneous Worship-Sonicflood (bahahaha!)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Lord Over All-Sonicflood

WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
Glorious-Chris Tomlin

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
You're the One-Christ Tomlin

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
By Your Side-Tenth Avenue North

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Love is In the House-Diverse City 

WHAT IS 2+2?
The Words I Would Say-Sidewalk Prophets

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
A Love Song-Stellar Kart (hahaha I don't even really have a best friend...people always say that your spouse should be your best friend though...so maybe in like 10 years...)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
In the Air-tobyMac

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"You Found Me"- The Fray

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Everlasting God-Chris Tomlin (ah! I don't want to be God!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
TruDog: The Return-tobyMac

WHAT WILL YOU DO AT YOUR WEDDING?
You Are Worthy of My Praise-Sonicflood (hahaha)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
The Altar and the Door-Casting Crowns

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?J Train-tobyMac (ha)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Yours-tobyMac

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
How Can I Keep from Singing-Chris Tomlin (lol yeah, how can I keep from singing my secret to you???)
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
The Mission-Newsboys

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Rejoice-Chris Tomlin (wow, I actually am very happy when I see my friends cuz it doesn't happen too much...and I didn't know I had this many Chris Tomlin songs on here!)

WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Awesome is the Lord Most High-Chris Tomlin (that isn't bad...and I really do have a lot of songs by him on here!)
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Over My Head-Brian Littrell (*listens to song to remeber what it sounds like...verdict is: quite boring*)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Jesus Freek-Diverse City

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?

Never Be the Same-Red (it doesn't make me cry, but I really like it :)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?

I'm for You-tobyMac (haha I guess so!)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Extreme Days-tobymac 

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Burn for You-Diverse City

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Tears of the Saints-Leeland (wow, I would change all the prodigal sons, broken homes, crippled people...)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Yours-Diverse City

WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO SAY TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU?
Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble (haha)

WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?
The Slam-T-Bone (hahaha)

I tag, anyone who wants to be tagged! Or anyone who reads this, so that means YOU! =D    
                                                                                
                                                                                
Here are some Christmas songs I have been listening to a lot lately, and I really like:

This is Christmas-Kutless



Christmas This Year-tobyMac


This Christmas-tobyMac


You can find all of them on YouTube. :)

I hope you all have an awesome weekend! Are any of you going to see the Voyage of the Dawn Treader??? I really want to! But I am going with my sisters, and we aren't going until after Christmas! :( But, I might be able to go with a friend for her birthday next week...so you never know!!! :)


We are supposed to be getting anywhere between 3-12 inches of snow this weekend, but first we are supposed to get lots of freezing rain, and it is supposed to be superbly cold. Okay, only -2 but still we might not be able to go to church tomorrow (and I work nursery...haha) or 4-H on Monday (and we are having our Christmas party for 4-H on Monday.) So please pray that the weather isn't so bad we can't go!


-Emily


ps. here is something I wrote on my photography blog, if any of you can help me, I would really like that! :)


''I have been thinking, four blogs is a lot to keep up with, and I really want to combine them all into one blog. But I want them to be separate, too. I know that's confusing but I'll try to tell you all what I want.
I want a blog, where I have all my posts, but I also want four other pages on there, one for photography, one for cooking, one for my life, and one for crafts.  So if I posted about cooking, it would go on the original page, and on the page about cooking.
Ha. I probably lost you all after I said I'm doing this tag at my regular blog. If I didn't loose you, do you know how I can do that??? Any advice would be appreciated!!!''

No comments: