Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I'm so happy! =D Today I went with one of my good friends and saw the Voyage of the Dawn Treader with her. I loved it, they followed the book pretty well, better than Prince Caspian, I think. I can't wait to go see it again in a few weeks with some of my sisters  and some of their friends from camp! :)

I just got done making coffee cake for tomorrow's breakfast. It's chocolate chip with coconut and sugar on top. Yum!

Tomorrow we have church in the morning and youth group at night.

Just think, only 7 more days til Christmas! I can't believe it has come so fast! I don't have presents for anyone this year, and I don't think I am going to be able to get anyone presents either. *sigh* Actually, I found this really cool crochet pattern I might make for someone, but only if my mom can buy the yarn soon, and if I actually do it. :)

Now I am going to work on getting some posts on my cooking blog.  And hopefully making a new header. :)
Click the picture to look at my cooking blog. :)



-Emily

No comments: