In medium pan, brown sausage...

Stir in evaporated goat's milk, and bring to a boil.

In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and cold water well. Add to boiling sausage/milk mixture, stir well, and cook until thick.

Here's the recipe (not the actual one, just my quick changed version. :) and I edited it, with cross process of course! :))

You can use whatever kind of milk you want, but just make sure you save enough to mix with your cornstarch, or else it won't work right. (
Now that I'm in the blogging mood, I just might go make another recipe post, but I'll save it for another time. :)
Tonight we are having our tea party with Grandma! So many things (all junk food, of course!) Have been made in preperation!
We have lemon bars, flourless peanut butter cookies, sushi (it's a prank on my brother, who as of now halfway believes I'm being grossly-weird and making raw fish (I don't even eat cooked fish!) and rice (which I don't care for) for our tea party. It's actually rice crispy treats with candy inside...shh! don't tell! :)), crepes, and nuts for our tea party, that everyone can eat.
They also have fudge, mini cheesecakes (maybe), and cheese. They might get cucumber sandwiches and meat roll ups, depending on what they have for supper. :)
For our drinks, we are having tea, coffee, milk, water, and ice. :)
I'm sad, because I have no room on my camera for pictures, and the laptop doesn't recognize my camera, so I can't put them on there. I'm still not sure what I'll do.
I hope you all have an awesome weekend filled with yummy food!!! :D
-Emily
P.S. It's going to be 78 on Sunday!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment