Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Birthday! :)

As I'm reading random blogs, I'm thinking on how I should post soon. I have plenty of things to post about (I'm really going to try not  to complain the whole time!), I close one blog, and the next tab was the weather (I'm only slightly addicted to checking the weather all the time, to see how warm it's going to be, and when it's going to be super warm!) and I am so excited to find it says 72 degrees for Sunday!!!! That is so awesome! :D Who cares if it's going to thunderstorm (I kinda like/love thunderstorms. Especially when it's warm out. But I don't care for the humidness which makes my hair crazy...haha :)) I can't wait for Sunday to come!!!

On to other things, Monday morning Samantha took me, Pete, Daniel, and Levi (my mom had to take Paige to work, Laurel to the chiropractor, Joy to speech therapy, and she took Lillian along with her) to a really cool fish store an hour away from us, then we went to another pet store down the street, they had a bunch of dutch bunnies, they were so cute! I'm guessing they were probably 7 or 8 weeks old, but they were so cute! :D

Then we went to Krispy Kreme, to see if they had any free doughnuts (they used to give you a free glazed one when ever you came, now they only give you one if they hot light is on...) but they didn't. Samantha bought a dozen glazed for my dad, because his birthday is today!

After that we went to the airport and picked up my grandma! Only me, Samantha, Paige, and my mom knew she was coming! It was a surprise for my dad's birthday! She gets to stay for almost two weeks! :D

This weekend my parents are going to a marriage conference our church is having (last Sunday they said that over 400 couples have signed up...does that say we have a huge church or what!? O.o) 


Friday night while they are gone we are having a tea party with my grandma! :D So far we've planed meat roll-ups, cucumber sandwiches, lemon bars, buckeyes, mini cheesecakes, nuts, cheese, fruit, crepes, fudge, and sushi (haha I can't wait to see my brother eat it!!! :D) 


Sunday, we have church, then in the afternoon the homeschool group at our church has a play about George Mueller. I'm pretty sure we're going to it, and I'm excited because my friend is going to be in it! :)

Two weeks ago our church switched to two services, it is a lot emptier now, and seems smaller. But it's still about 500 people for each service. My dad was talking to someone and they said that the first week we had two services, one service had one more person than the other! That is really good, because it's so even. :)

Tuesday, as I said before is Levi's party, and our friends are coming over! :D

Okay, I'll have to finish this post later, because my dad wants this laptop. See, it's been having really bad problems, like restarting millions of times, and it only works in safe mode with networking now, but there's no sound and it's really touche, if you do the wrong thing it shut's down again. Hopefully he can fix it! :)

Oh, and I finished the first week of my 5k training, but I don't have the next week yet. :)

-Emily

No comments: