But for awhile, I've been pondering the notion to go off sugar in April. Most of me is like, 'Oh yeah, that be really good!' (Because of all the bad stuff sugar has/does) But then I'll think, 'oh, then I can't eat any of that chocolate I have. :(' 'Well, maybe I could still eat it, I mean, it's 70% dark anyway...can't be that bad!'
I'm still trying to decide, maybe I should go mostly off sugar, but still eat a little, like my chocolate. But I know that won't be good, and I should do 'all or none'. But it's Easter next month, that means no jelly beans! What do you girls think, should I go off sugar? Or go of most sugar? Or just eat whatever? Do any of you want to go off sugar with me??? (If you don't, I completely understand ;))
I'm still working on getting a workout planned for next month. I have a warm up/cool down. Maybe I should run Monday-Wednesday-Friday, and then do other stuff Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday, with Sunday for a rest.
The hard part for me (Besides actually doing the workout) is deciding what extra stuff I should do on the days I don't run? Core and upper body, but what should I actually do???
Well, I found some form drills, high knees (yeah, I could definetly work on those), Crossovers (ahum, well, I'd never heard of them before yesterday...), backward running (aha! last fall, I for some reason was way into that...when Grandma was hear, and we'd go on walks, I'd convince nearly all my 8 siblings and Grandma to start run/walking backwards...haha) and finally, Carioka (um, I didn't really know what that is either...it's sorta like the grape vine I think, both of which, are really confusing to me. :P)
So, maybe form drills, a good core/upper body workout, and find a lower body workout, that's good for running.
It is supposed to be 45 today. That means I simply have to run. And I have to go for either half or three- fourths a mile, no wimpy once-around-the-block's anymore. :P I need to focus on getting there, not my time. (ha. ha. ha. )
(Oh, dear, I just remembered I'm supposed to be calling to see if my mom can get milk tonight...without me, sorry Rachel! :( )
My dad said that the reason I have no space on the laptop is because it's full of pictures. (Did I really take that many pictures since last September?! :P) So, if I want to put more pictures on, I have to delete some. He said that he would compress my pictures, so they take up less space, and the thing took all Sunday afternoon, but it did work. :/
Well, all that to say, I am extremely un-motivated to post pictures.

Tenth Avenue North (we saw them earlier this month, along with...)

Third Day (and Trevor Morgan). I never knew before then, that Mac Powell played guitar left-handed. (But now I have proof that people actually can, and do play guitar left handed. ha! :))
I must be off. Have a good day! :)
-Emily
1 comment:
COOL! That is SO awesome you could go see Tenth Avenue North and Third Day! So cool! =)
Post a Comment