
Breakfast:
-2 pieces of bacon
-2 eggs and 2 egg yolks (hehe those were from my mom's breakfast)
-GF banana bread with raw strained yogurt
-Fried Apples
Lunch:
-Clementine
-Tostadas with beans, chicken, and taco bell sauce
-Potato Salad
Snack:
-Banana
-Chocolate Chips
-Peanut Butter
Supper:
-Tostada with beans and taco meat and taco sauce
-Beans
-Taco meat
-Taco bell sauce
-Fritos (yeah, those are just Aldi taco chips, but I got a whole bunch, took the picture, which has bad lighting, and was going to eat, before I realized I can't eat those. haha)
Rachel, I found the recipe my mom was using to make the fried apples, and here it is:
2 medium apples, sliced
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
Dash of Sea Salt (I think she skipped this)
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1 cup water (she had to add more because it was too thick)
Place the apples in a medium saucepan. Add all the other ingredients except water, and stir over medium heat. Cook until the mixture becomes thick and the apples are soft. Slowly add water, allowing it to stay thick. Add enough of the water so it is runny enough to pour over pancakes. (Or however much you want :)
Today, me and my brother were weird and walked around the block measuring in 20ft. increments how long it is. The result (hopefully none of the neighbors saw us...) was that our block is 1420 feet long. That's just over 1/4 mile, a 1/4 mile is 1320 feet.
Then, I tried to get my other brother to jog around the block once with me, because we decided to try and be able to run 2 miles by June (without fainting or being extremely tired :)). That should be enough time, right??? :)
I really need to go. I just 'published' this post, and it didn't work. :P And half of it's gone. :( And now I'm complaining, and I need to go to bed right after Chopped because I'm too tired. I'm way to tired.
Well, the end, was basically this.
I really want an Oreo with peanut butter!!! They are sooo good. :( :P
And I'm going to watch Chopped. Bye.
-Emily
Oh. Now I remebered I had this whole rant about exercising. Well you all get mercy by not seeing it. :)
3 comments:
WOW :O
That snack looks scrumptious! ;)
For a secned, the peanut butter looked like an onion! :P
kepp it uP!
~Rachel
p.s. you know what's funny, last time i commented, the pas code thingy had me type "sweet" yeah, it was just to funny to not tell you! :D
it is the best ever snack! ;) ew that would have been gross :P haha that's funny, but I'm glad to know you have to type that, cuz it never makes me do it, I guess since it's my blog. :D
yeah, it YOUR blog, why would it think you were a spam person???
lol
Post a Comment