Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Meals Day 1 and Day 2

Hello and welcome to March meals! (hahaha that was really corny :P)

This month I am not eating gluten, rice, or dairy.

Day 1:

So I was lazy and did a bad job on the collage. :P

Breakfast was sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, sausage gravy, scrambled egg-turned-omlet, and orange juice.

Lunch was a hot dog and a smoothie (frozen blueberries and raspberries, raw yougurt, and splenda brown sugar) that my mom was having too.

Snack (not pictured) was three strawberries, and some orange juice. And some baby carrots when I was making supper.

Supper was cream of chicken soup (with poatoes and carrots) and a toastada (I was really ready for some solid food, the hot dog at lunch didn't suffice.)

Day 2:

I'm not thinking these collages are working too well, to small! ;)

Breakfast:
Banana, Peanut butter, sausage, and like 2 oz. each of chocolate almond milk and a banana peanut butter chocolate almond milk iced smoothie my mom made.

Lunch:
Tostadas with refried beans and taco sauce.

Snack:
I had a tiny bit of Orville's Natural Popcorn (I love it, because it is so healthy! Okay maybe not but it has palm oil, corn, and salt in it! Nothing bad (like perservatives or whatever) and no dairy, the best part is that it tastes just the same as other microwave popcorn! :))

Supper:
Pan fried chicken (cornmeal, corn flour, and I think a little quinoa maybe)
Cranberry sauce
Yellow mashed potatoes made with soy milk
Broccoli (I forgot it, until I was halfway done eating, so no picture)
And the best ever banana bread!!! It was so good, maybe I'm just missing my breads, but it was really light and tasty, which was nice, because I've heard gluten free bread doesn't taste that good and is really heavy. :)

I am so happy we have banana bread!!! :D I'm really missing my bread, and every time I go in the fridge (someone must of thought these belong in the fridge...) I see waffles and biscuits and I want to eat every single one. :/ Before though, I didn't want to eat bread all the time. Oh well I'm sure I'll get over it eventually!

So Paige, Pete, Joy, Laurel, and Levi are all sick. They are really tired and have fevers and headaches. It is not fun. Levi threw up last night, but we're pretty sure it was just because he was hungry (he throws up if he's too hungry). I'm so glad that they aren't all throwing up, because I can't stand it! (I'm not a very good servant when it comes to people puking, I tend to run and hide. :P)

Tomorrow Samantha is going to camp, she was going to take Paige, but she's not because she's sick. I might go with her, but I might not. I have a little cough, so if I'm sick in the morning then I can't go.

I hope you are all having a good week! :)

-Emily

4 comments:

rachel esther said...

I love it! keep going! i like seeing what you eat!:P
Hey I should think of starting a food blog!?
~Rachel

Emily said...

Teresa, sounds like something to try! :)

Rachel, thanks, that would be cool, I love looking at pictures of food! :D

rachel esther said...

yeah, it just makes you feel more hungry then you really are!!!!!!! (wish isn't good if your trying to lose weight!)

Emily said...

haha yeah, well I have a hard time eating enough cuz I'm either not hungry, or if I am hungry I'm like, what to eat??? But if you're trying to lose weight...not a good idea!!! :)