Thursday, March 10, 2011

Raw Mocha Cheesecake

I made this last month, because we had some raw yogurt that was strained that was going to go bad. :)

The recipe is from Katie at Dashing Dish, I loved it and it tastes so good! :) I made a few changes, so I'm just posting what I did.

Ingredients:
2 tsp. instant coffee powder
1 tbs. hot water
1 cup raw cream cheese (make yogurt with raw milk, strain it overnight, and it gets really thick like cream cheese  ;) 
2/3 cup powdered sugar
3 tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder (has anyone ever seen sweetened cocoa powder??? haha)
2 tbs. nesquik chocolate milk powder OR chocolate syrup 
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 container Rich's Non-Dairy Whipped Topping, whipped (we didn't have enough so it turned out a little funky) (or just use 8 oz. of cool whip if you can eat it)
1 Oreo crust
Optional Garnishes: chocolate shavings, chocolate syrup, whipped cream

Oreo crust, if you don't want to buy one, and don't already have a recipe, here's what I did. I crushed 20 oreos (half were the yellow spring which have more cream, and half were normal) and added 3 tbs. of best life buttery spread that was melted. The crust kinda fell apart.
A week later, making my birthday oreo crust, I used a whole package of oreos, and 5 tbs. of said spread. It was a little better, but still fell apart. So just crush some oreos, and add butter until they stay together! :)

Directions:
In small bowl dissolve coffee in hot water.
In large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy, add whipped topping, and mix well. 

Fold in cocoa, coffee, and nesquik powder.


That tastes so good like that...yummmm! :)


So good.


I could eat this forever! :)

If you make this, enjoy! :)



1 comment:

Rachel said...

omg, this looks delicious!!!!!
can i have some?