Friday I had these awesome granola bars for breakfast that my mom made. She wasn't going to make them because we're not really supposed to eat oats, they were really good.
For lunch I had a hamburger, dill pickle slices, and strawberries.
Right after lunch Lauren came and we all went to Milwaukee to go shopping. I got this really warm hoodie at T.J. Maxx for $15! :D We saw this store, A Gluten Free Frenzy, that I thought would be cool to go to, but we didn't have time. I also want to go to The Camera Store one day, it would be so cool if they have my camera on display, so I can look at it! :)
We stopped at Starbuck's because they were having free petite snacks between 2-5pm. I got caramel frappachino, which is what I usually get because I can't have mocha, and I don't like going through the hassle of trying to have the barista figure out if there's dairy in the drinks.
Next stop, was the concert. I had two free tickets to Third Day's Make Your Move Tour, with Tenth Avenue North and Trevor Morgan. So me and Lauren paid for gas, and Samantha and Paige bought their own tickets. :) It was a good concert, but it wasn't over when we left, at 10:30, and Mac Powell said that after the concert was over he was going to go sing in the chapel (another part of this gigantic church) for whoever wanted to stay.
Saturday we went to our friend's church, where one of the girls from Bright Light's showed us how to make soap, I think that would be really fun to try someday! :)
Yesterday I had nursery at church. We had chili for lunch, and pork chops (I don't particularly like these, but I managed to eat a whole entire one), green beans, mashed potatoes, and homemade applesauce (I love it!).
I'm going to find something for snack before I finish this, because I've only eaten 500 calories today, and I'm kinda hungry.
So here I am snacking on a whole bag of Orville Redenbacher (sp? It's in a bowl now...)'s Natural popcorn. 30 calories per popped cup, with a serving being 4.5 cups, and their being 2.5 servings in a bag, the whole bag should amount to about 300 calories, right? (I have no clue if that's accurate...ha)
Aha! I put it in on myfitnesspal.com (where we track all our food) and it's 338 calories! 45 carbs, 8 fat, 0 protein, 11 fiber (wow!) and 0 sugar. :D
Now, I look at the clock and realize it's 3:41. We all have to leave for 4-H at 4:30 (or a little earlier), I'm supposed to eat supper before I go, because it's a pizza party, and I am just now eating snack. I have yet to run today, and this week it's twice around the block, meaning 1/2 mile. Plus, my brother has refused to go with me anymore, and I don't feel motivated. (Could I just go twice tomorrow morning, and twice in the afternoon, to make up???) I need to stop complaining and get my lazy being into gear. :P

Okay, so that ^^ is a complete fail. :P But I gotta run!!!
-Emily
3 comments:
whoa! love the collage thingy!
its very creative!
well you ARE very creative...I guess that is why you made it! :)
~Rachel
NOT a complete fail.....I kinda liked it.
thanks girls! Well, Rachel, I'm not that creative, because I made it in Picasa, and all I did was rearrange the pictures a little bit, the background was from another collage I made. :)
Post a Comment