
Orville Redenbaucher's Natural popcorn, gluten free, dairy free, and taste awesome! :)

We ususally make applesauce every fall, we put berries in some, and cinnamon and some. This was just plain, but it was really good! :)
Samantha is making flourless chocolate cake tonight, I can't wait to try some!!! :D But I've been listening to Lecrae on youtube while doing this post and editing pictures...and the mixer has been mixing for three songs now...it's getting rather bothersome! Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that, because Paige just told me, 'this cake takes a lot of beating'. Ha!
So I'm just doing pictures of food I have eaten in the past few days, I haven't taken pictures of everything I ate, and I don't feel like listing it all out. :)

These chips are awesome!!!
I don't know where my mom got them, but they are gluten, dairy, and rice free, and they taste super good, kinda like spicy doritos, except tons better, because they don't have cheese (: and they are natural, meaning they aren't full of bad stuff. And if it matters to you, they are 62% organic. Hey, it says that on the back. I just had to share. haha ;)

Last night's supper. Corn, Steak Umm's, Tater Tot's (love), and Cauliflower.

Gluten Free Chocolate chip cookie on a sweet plate my sister got from T.J. Maxx!

We all had some strawberries in cream for snack last night. It was originally whipped cream, but it sat long enough that it was just like thick cream. :)

Tonight's supper, baked potato (on the bottom), GF chili, broccoli, bacon. :)
Today I ran, but I only went for 1/4 mile. But I'm consoling my self with the fact that it's better than nothing.
Also I did a ton (200) of sit ups, because awhile ago Samantha and Paige decided to see how many they could do. I'll be nice and not say how many they did. ;)
I could have done more, but I was hungry and wanted to eat supper. And I didn't really have a reason to keep going, other than to be able to say "I can do sit ups, can you?!" which I generally don't do.
I hope the cake's done soon so I can eat some! I should eat something else too though. (I didn't eat enough and need 712 more calories today. :P But if I hadn't exercised I'd only need 512 more.) Oh I'll drink a cup of milk, that should help.
At supper we were all talking about how many calories we're 'supposed' to eat. Pete's saying how he needs to eat 2,500. And my dad didn't hear and he was like "What! 3500 is too many!" Ha.
According to my fitness pal I'm supposed to eat 1,680 calories everyday, in order to maintain my current weight. I've tried gaining weight (well, muscle) before but it didn't work, and no, I'm not going to eat tons of junk food, I already eat enough.
It was so nice outside today, all the kids were playing outside, and I was for awhile too.
-Emily
4 comments:
YUMMY food! =)LOL
awwwwwww, I am so jealous of that chocolate chip cookie!!!!! :P
make me one?
lol
Have an awesome day!
~Rachel
sorry, but nope, I'm not making cookies right now. lol :)
bummer,
Post a Comment