Sorry for the absence of posts, but I was gone this weekend. It was the scrapbooking retreat at camp, and I went with Samantha instead of Paige, because Paige was sick. :(
So I don't have pictures of my meals from Friday lunch to Saturday supper, and they were all mumbo-jumbo and I don't exactly remember what I ate.
I had fruit, bananas, clementines, cantaloupe, a few blueberries and grapes. I had a baked potato with olive oil, for supper, and another one chopped up and cooked in more oil for breakfast with some eggs.
I had some Stonyfield blueberry soy yogurt. And I ate probably 1 1/2 cups of cashews mixed with a few dried cranberries and chocolate chips from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon.
Yesterday no one went to church because they were all sick, me and Samantha were going to go, but decided not because we both have a cough (and now I have a cold).
Breakfast was hashbrowns and sausage gravy. No picture. :(
Lunch:

Clementine, guacamole (avocado, shredded chicken, taco bell mild sauce), Fritos.
Supper:

Chicken, Fried Apples, Cornbread, Ketchup
Snack:

Clementine, and a gluten, rice, and dairy free cupcake with peanut butter chocolate cupcake. Paige was really nice and made some for my small group at youth group because my birthday was this week. They were so good :D
At youth group we are doing team championship series 2 now. We have all new teams, 5 girl teams and 5 guy teams. Last night we had to do charades, and my team had to be a microwave. It was fun! :)
My friend from church gave me some Skittles and a book called Everyday Blessings. The book looks interesting, and the Skittles are so good....I could eat them forever! :D If you read this, my friend, thanks again!!!
I am sorry to say I've only worked out once this month. :( We were going to do awesome abs (with Tony Little, who is by no means little :P) But he's really weird, and all you do is a bunch of different crunches, and then something for your back and neck. Well the crunches, they got kinda hard by the end, but only the top of my abs. So I was like, 'I'm totally not doing this weird thing all month, just so the top of my abs can be really strong' that's not my idea of working out, I work out so I can have muscle everywhere and not be a wimp.
I guess I'll try to start doing Pilates some, and walking, because me and Samantha decided to try to walk 75 miles between March 1 and May 9 (our birthdays). And I might try some videos from SparkPeople.com because my mom likes them. :)
Today I went to the chiropractor, and she said I should really be doing no grains (as in that's a good idea, not as in you have to stop eating all grain) while I'm gluten free, and I should be replacing breads with lettuce, and eating tons of protein. Like two chicken breasts for lunch. (That'll be the day :P)
I've only been eating about half the calories I should be, so I decided I should eat 6 meals a day. I always wanted to do that, when I was hungry all the time, but now I'm not really that hungry, or else I could just eat twice as much for my meals. :)
Here's today's meals:
Breakfast:

An egg with a piece of bacon inside. GF Cornbread with lots of cinnamon sugar or jam. It was pretty good, but so not sweet, we always put sugar in our cornbread so I wasn't prepared for it. haha :)
Morning Snack:

GF Chocolate Chip cookie my mom made and chocolate soy yogurt for snack. That yogurt was so good, it tasted kinda like cheesecake batter...yummy!!! :)
Lunch:

Hot dog, ketchup, pickles, banana, and a cutie (clementine). :) I love the little stickers on them, they are the cutest things! :)
Afternoon Snack:

Another cookie, and a coffee drink, I take a little bit of strong coffee, add peppermint extract, a little sugar, ice it, fill it up with milk, (raw is best but today I used coconut) and twala! :D
Supper:

Lots of veggies and some chicken. Isn't that plate awesome?!? Samantha got it from T.J. Maxx so she could take pictures with it! (She was already using it for a picture so I decided to use it too instead of the white plates we normally eat off)
Snack Tonight:
I had a strawberry fruit leather from Target. Archer Farms I think. :)
Hopefully ya'll are having a great week!!!
-Emily
I had fruit, bananas, clementines, cantaloupe, a few blueberries and grapes. I had a baked potato with olive oil, for supper, and another one chopped up and cooked in more oil for breakfast with some eggs.
I had some Stonyfield blueberry soy yogurt. And I ate probably 1 1/2 cups of cashews mixed with a few dried cranberries and chocolate chips from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon.
Yesterday no one went to church because they were all sick, me and Samantha were going to go, but decided not because we both have a cough (and now I have a cold).
Breakfast was hashbrowns and sausage gravy. No picture. :(
Lunch:

Clementine, guacamole (avocado, shredded chicken, taco bell mild sauce), Fritos.
Supper:

Chicken, Fried Apples, Cornbread, Ketchup
Snack:

Clementine, and a gluten, rice, and dairy free cupcake with peanut butter chocolate cupcake. Paige was really nice and made some for my small group at youth group because my birthday was this week. They were so good :D
At youth group we are doing team championship series 2 now. We have all new teams, 5 girl teams and 5 guy teams. Last night we had to do charades, and my team had to be a microwave. It was fun! :)
My friend from church gave me some Skittles and a book called Everyday Blessings. The book looks interesting, and the Skittles are so good....I could eat them forever! :D If you read this, my friend, thanks again!!!
I am sorry to say I've only worked out once this month. :( We were going to do awesome abs (with Tony Little, who is by no means little :P) But he's really weird, and all you do is a bunch of different crunches, and then something for your back and neck. Well the crunches, they got kinda hard by the end, but only the top of my abs. So I was like, 'I'm totally not doing this weird thing all month, just so the top of my abs can be really strong' that's not my idea of working out, I work out so I can have muscle everywhere and not be a wimp.
I guess I'll try to start doing Pilates some, and walking, because me and Samantha decided to try to walk 75 miles between March 1 and May 9 (our birthdays). And I might try some videos from SparkPeople.com because my mom likes them. :)
Today I went to the chiropractor, and she said I should really be doing no grains (as in that's a good idea, not as in you have to stop eating all grain) while I'm gluten free, and I should be replacing breads with lettuce, and eating tons of protein. Like two chicken breasts for lunch. (That'll be the day :P)
I've only been eating about half the calories I should be, so I decided I should eat 6 meals a day. I always wanted to do that, when I was hungry all the time, but now I'm not really that hungry, or else I could just eat twice as much for my meals. :)
Here's today's meals:
Breakfast:

An egg with a piece of bacon inside. GF Cornbread with lots of cinnamon sugar or jam. It was pretty good, but so not sweet, we always put sugar in our cornbread so I wasn't prepared for it. haha :)
Morning Snack:

GF Chocolate Chip cookie my mom made and chocolate soy yogurt for snack. That yogurt was so good, it tasted kinda like cheesecake batter...yummy!!! :)
Lunch:

Hot dog, ketchup, pickles, banana, and a cutie (clementine). :) I love the little stickers on them, they are the cutest things! :)
Afternoon Snack:

Another cookie, and a coffee drink, I take a little bit of strong coffee, add peppermint extract, a little sugar, ice it, fill it up with milk, (raw is best but today I used coconut) and twala! :D
Supper:

Lots of veggies and some chicken. Isn't that plate awesome?!? Samantha got it from T.J. Maxx so she could take pictures with it! (She was already using it for a picture so I decided to use it too instead of the white plates we normally eat off)
Snack Tonight:
I had a strawberry fruit leather from Target. Archer Farms I think. :)
Hopefully ya'll are having a great week!!!
-Emily
4 comments:
all your food looks so yummy!
How did you get the fried apples???
It looks super delicious!
~Rachel
P.s. I never knew you like coffee!?
so do I!!!!!!!
YUMMY! Tha food looks SOOOOOOO good! =)
thanks-it was yummy! :D
we cook the apples in a pan with some fat, flour, sugar, and cinnamon (at least that's how we did it before we were GF... :))
I love coffee, but we only have instant so I don't drink it much!
Thanks Lizzie the food was good!!! :)
Post a Comment