We are going to a concert tomorrow night, and we're going to bring a bunch with! :D
Breakfast, ah it was so good. As I walked down the stairs this morning, I smelled pancakes! They smelled so super good, I don't really like pancakes (except one kind) but I wanted to eat them really bad. Then I got to the kitchen, only to find my mom making them, with Bob's Red Mill Pancake Mix!!! Needless to say, I had a good breakfast! :D
Lunch: the only kind of salad (that has lettuce) I really like is taco salad, I love it. Maybe it's because I use taco bell sauce instead of dressing. ;)
My salad had 2 cups of lettuce, 1/4 cup taco meat, 1/8 cup of chili lime tortilla strips, 2 packages of mild sauce, and one package of verde sauce. :)
Afternoon Snack: Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie with peanut butter on top.
Supper, we had broccoli soup for supper, if I'm going to eat soup, broccoli is good! :) I was trying to make a movie of making it, so I may or may not actually edit it and finish it. (Getting it up here would be a whole other story though...)

Okay, well I'm going to make cookies now! (Isn't that blanket behind my afternoon snack sweet!? Paige got it from T.J. Maxx :))
-Emily
2 comments:
Hey I love the blanket from T.J. Maxx! It looks so cute! =)
YUMMMO!!!! :D
Post a Comment