Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March Meals Day 9

This morning the kiddos made chocolate birds nests because they are learning about 'N' in school. :)

Me and my brother made it around the block in 5 minutes. That is absolutely pitiful. But I did manage to get him jogging for a little by telling him that if he didn't jog we had to go around again. hahahaha

I decided today that I'm going to take this seriously, and start running for a challenge. I love running, but always said it's too hard, because I would go really fast for a little bit, and then be burnt out and tired.

I'm going to work up to a mile hopefully by April 9, and then be able to do 2 miles by April 30. :) After that I really want to work on speed, specifically 400m and the mile.

I don't know how long it's going to take me in the beginning, but I found today (I don't know how accurate this is) that the fastest record for women's 400m was 47.60 seconds and the fastest for women's mile was 4: 12. 56 minutes. (That's according to elitefeet.com)

I guess, depending on how slow I am, I want to try for 90 second 400m and 6 minute mile. That's probably a big stretch, but oh well. ;)

Also, I want to work on 60m, but I'll probably actually do 200 feet, which is technically a little more than 60m. I have to see if I can get my brother to help me measure our road again, I'm pretty sure that the flat stretch is longer than 200 feet. :) Can you imagine running that in 6.92 seconds? wow. :D

Alrighty, on to food! :)

Breakfast:

Chocolate almond milk (I know, I didn't get all the powder stirred in, it takes too long :P ), bacon, and GF cornbread with peanut butter and cinnamon sugar. :)

Lunch:

GF Ham, Manchego Sheep Cheese, and a Clementine.

Afternoon Snack:


Supper:


I don't know what I'm going to have for a snack. I already had a few delicious Skittles, yum! :)
Here's a picture of some, I edited it in Picnik. :D


-Emily

3 comments:

rachel esther said...

oh, my lord in heaven, I really am craving that gluten free birds nest-peanut butter snack thingy!!!!!!!
you'll have to make me one next time we see eachother! :P

Emily said...

maybe I could sneak you one when somebody gets milk...O.o!!! wait no, you should come over and make them with me!!! hahaha :P

Rachel said...

That would be awesome! :)
IF ONLY!!!!!!! :(