I've been slacking posting. And I haven't been exercising. And I haven't been eating well. And my brothers are in my room talking about everything they find under my sister's bed. "The girls play with little kid ponies?! O.o" "No, it was illegally brought in by toy traffickers!" "What is this...coconut oil? doing under there?" "They hid it because it's illegal, from those illegal coconut oil traffickers!"
Well I need to get going with this post. :)
Breakfast today, I grabbed some frozen berries, dumped them in the blender, and looked in the fridge for some liquid...I didn't want almond milk, or chocolate soymilk, so next option...grape juice! Ha, it made it really strong, so I added some ice, but then it wouldn't blend, so I added some water. The end, a 124 calorie smoothie. :) And I promptly ran out the door to go to the chiropractor.
When we got back, it stunk really bad downstairs for some reason (our house has problems smelling nice. Sometimes I feel like getting a 97 cent can of air freshener and running through the house pushing the button until the whole can runs out.) So I heated a piece of bacon for my morning snack, to help it smell better. Right? Wrong. :P
Lunch, clementine, raw milk, salsa picante chips (They're all gone now! :( ) and heated up lunch meat.

Afternoon Snack, Gluten free brownie with peanut butter, and raw milk.

(I know, there's no peanut butter on that brownie)
Supper, 1.5 hot dogs, beans, ketchup, pickles, broccoli, fried potatoes. (Yummy! :D)

Snack, I'm probably going to go make I made a peanut butter coffee drink while wait for my pictures to download. :)
Okay, this blog post has taken way too long. I started it around 7:30. :P See, I was downloading my pictures like a normal, sane person. When it told me I didn't have any disc space left. That made me mad, because it had already said that before, and I had deleted tons of stuff (ok, not really). So I searched around looking for big stuff to delete. The biggest thing was iTunes, and I reluctantly deleted it. Then, lo and behold, what do I find? Everything from our old computer. All my sisters pictures. Tons of stuff. I deleted enough for my pictures now. (Half of it I can't delete because I need administrative help or something stupid. :P)
Okay, now to pictures! :)
The internet isn't working so well tonight, so you just get SOOC pictures tonight. I'm just glad I could get them on Flickr. Doesn't that brownie look so good?! (They actually weren't the best brownies, but better than none!)
Some things, I hope to post soon. Gluten free/Dairy free recipes. I made crepes for breakfast on Saturday...ahhh! I love crepes! The best part was that they used cornstarch not flour, so I didn't have to worry about it working. (GF flour is weird, you have to use different kinds, and mix it with xanthan gum, or something like that)
Also, I've been working on my broccoli soup video. It has horrible sound though. And not the best video either (though I may be able to cut most of the really bad parts out). I'll try getting it up here, if anyone wants to see it. Yes? No? Oh, maybe I'll do a poll! Please vote on my poll! :)
Then, I could do a picture post of potato soup, deviled eggs, sausage gravy, or flourless peanut butter cookies. Any particular ones sound good to you all??? :)
I must be going now, to bed. (I hate going to bed. :( Not to complain too much, it just hurts so bad!)
"I think blue bettas are meaner than red bettas."
-Samantha as she feeds the red betta. lol
Good night.
-Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment