Friday, August 26, 2011

I got to see Lecrae!!! :D

This morning as I was climbing out of bed I noticed a small bruise on my right foot, a little bit below my smallest toe, being me, I wondered where it had come from, and touched it to see if it hurt. It didn't.

I then went along with my day, took my body test on the wii (I may or may not have lost a pound...thus making me 'underweight' again. :P),  Dwadled around on the computer, put in on myfitnesspal (Which I don't use that much anymore) that I ran, and mowed for about 3 hours (the norm it takes us to mow our two neighbors yards), and saw that that would burn nearly 1,000 calories, and decided I should eat a lot today.

Today I got to do 6-10 strides for my workout, as tomorrow I have a 3k time trial. This is one of the easiest workouts I do, and I love doing strides. :) You still have to warm up and cool down though. ;)

After I ran, I ate breakfast. One of the things I ate was a Kinnickinnick English Muffin. They are awesome. If you are gluten free you should spend a lot of money on store bought food when you can make your own cheaper, and buy them! (Ok, only if you want too.) 


After breakfast I cleaned the dining room and living room, and waited around a long while to go mow the neighbor's yard. It took us two hours instead of one, and I was kinda tired after it.

After lunch, I cleaned the dining room again (not the floor though, my mom said not to. I have no idea why.) and put away milk that Sammy got while she was out. That was nice of her, because I don't like going with out milk. Not at all. :) (Ya, we managed to drink a little over 5 gallons of milk between Monday around 6pm and this morning's breakfast. I don't think my mom was impressed, but we weren't trying to drink a lot, we just did. haha :) I was really tired by now, this whole month has been gradually getting more and more stressful, and it's really catching up to me. :/


Then me and Daniel went and mowed the other neighbor's yard. Normally all three of us do it, but we had a humongous small fight disagreement, which resulted in brother dear storming off to make us do it alone. (After telling us that it would take past 7pm and lauging. :P) It took us 3 1/2 hours instead of 2, but I have to say, today was the best Daniel has worked all summer.

By then it was time for supper. I mixed two jars of plain applesauce with some frozen berries, and I didn't add any sugar like the family thought, but nobody noticed. ;) My feet (more like my right foot) were really starting to hurt from all that mowing I did today.

After supper I did some school and planned tomorrow's run. Then I went to find something to eat, and disaster struck. Ok, not quite disaster, but my right foot felt really numb, and was hurting, I looked down, and it was a lot bigger than my left foot. I just shrugged it off (Let's face it, my right foot, right leg, right hand, right arm, are all bigger than my left.). After making a snack, I looked at my foot again, only to see it way bigger than my left foot. Great, now it's all swollen. I put it on a chair while I ate a snack, and now I'm writing this post. It's not swollen so much now, but it's hurting more. I don't know what's wrong with it, and I don't know if I should really run tomorrow. But I don't really want to skip it. :/ Hopefully it feels better in the morning. :)

I think I'll take a picture of my foot if it gets worse, after all you should keep track of your injuries, right? haha :)

This week I sold two of the bunnies, it was sad, but I'm glad they have a new home! I am buying my camera next Thursday!!! I am SO excited!!! Only 6 more days! I don't have enough money for the warranty, but my sister is going to let me borrow some so I can have my camera for the fair. :D She's so nice. :)

So last Saturday we went to a free lecrae concert (the afters, the almost and skillet were also there. We left half way throught skillet though.) I was SOOO excited!!! It was amazing!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So I didn't really get many pictures of Lecrae, because I took a video of almost everything. I hope to get some edited though and I will try to post them when I do. We were in the very front row! It was awesome! Except the mosh pit was like 75 feet wide, and it was in front of us (they only let people go there for skillet :( ) so I couldn't get good pictures, but we got to see really well!!! :D

Tomorrow we're going shopping all day. It should be interesting-we're going to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods...I've never been to either! Maybe we can stop by a Target to though, because I have to wear black shorts for cross country, and they are the only place I know that sell them (that aren't too short), and they are only $6 too, but they two times I've looked at the Target by us, they don't have any larges or mediums in black, only all the other colors. I'm not sure which size I need though. And I looked online, and they are out of stock. :P

I hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer! :)
(sorry if this post is crazy or confusing, or way too long, but I am really tired and in pain, and I tend to drag on and on about stuff when I'm like that.)

3 comments:

rachel esther said...

Gahhhhh! i am so jealous!!! glad you had fun though!

Miss Me said...

Lecrae Was the best! Except Skillet. No band is better than Skillet. Sorry <:)

I think I'm obsessed with skillet... Oh dear..

omw, was this right before practice in Clinton?? That's crazy! How could you run?? I probably would've died...

I WANT A BUNNY!!!!!!


~HeidiAnne

Emily said...

I think Lecrae is better!!! But everyone can have their own opinion. :)

Sadly, I've not made it to any practices. (Well I was there the first one, when we ate supper.) :( And I don't think I will make it to any at all...lack of transportation.

I was exaggerating. I think. But it's all better now!

They are so cute!!! (I can say that, cuz none are technically mine.) Someone's picking up the last one tomorrow morning. :(

But next year!!! I'll have some more baby bunnies I hope!!!